Friday 2 January 2015

Just for today daily meal plan : day 2!

The truth is one was treated unfairly as a child(and as an adult may I add due to low self esteem, zero confidence etc. I was a doormat). My younger(16 months) sibling got the best of our parents with the privilege & opportunities that one can only dream of. I was bullied, ostracised and excluded by girls at school & constantly put down by those I was close to(adults). All in all it was a tough time for this ultra-sensitive individual who became more & more unhappy & withdrawn. If anyone can offer their services as a 'mentor' for free I would love to hear from you! * I can't afford to pay:(

Super Green Pud made with ripe bananas, leaf spinach, spirulina & cacao nibs.

Raw Soup from yesterday.

Satsumas or whatever is available(frugal fifteen)

No comments:

Post a Comment