Saturday 6 July 2013

Review : The Mother Magazine

I was fortunate to get my mitts on a copy of The Mother Magazine this week, so here's my 2 cents worth! A lovingly-created bi-monthly, parenting magazine like no other, it is a joy to read from cover to cover. This publication would make a fine gift for mothers, sisters, grandmothers etc. it is based on the sound principals of natural or intuitive parenting; a wholesome publication which is both uplifting and informative,if you ever stuck for ideals for the ultimate gift for that special female you can't go wrong with this printed, restorative gem of a magazine. Why not treat yourself to a subscription today, you'll be glad you did! Created by a mother for mothers / parents / carers it's the only magazine worth reading in my humble opinion. It's available here. I have not been paid for this post. All opinions are my own. The cover and content have a unique and traditional feel aesthetic, which I personally love along with lovely, personal family photos sent in by mother readers. This wondrous publication is printed on recycled paper from a sustainable source. A magical, cosy treat to be savoured for sure!

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this magazine before but from looking at the features on the cover I'd probably like it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an inking you will Sian, it's a alternative, independent, alternative and family publication resource to the usual main steam magazines(There is a natural alternative for everything:) written from the heart for concious famillies!

    Well worth the effort producing it(Thank-you, Veronika and Paul Robinson and family:)thus TM is a good investment try it and see:)

    Thanks for dropping by:)

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete